What's new

Unstoppable

AndyHK

Members
Reaction score
Car
06 Accord Executive
Nearly 3 o'clock in the morning, I'm wondering if anybody still awake and answer this weird thing.......
My car's security alarm suddenly triggered, I used the key to unlock the doors but couldn't stop the alarm, I even started up the engine but wouldn't help. So I discontented the negative lead of the battery, it didn't work neither....... positive lead removed all together, that should kill it......no, still crying! That's weird!!!

What else can I do?????

Your poor neighbours!

The alarm has an internal battery to stop car thieves simply cutting the cables to it.

It's internal to the alarm itself, you can't remove it without removing the alarm. If it's run flat now, then when you reconnect the main (car) battery it'll recharge. As to why the alarm went off ... that's a whole other issue.

edgeoftime said:
probably because you main battery is flat???>
No mate, new one fitted yesterday afternoon, everything perfect.

I had a quick reading of the manual, it said something like "press the unlock button on your key 3 times.......Lock button 3 times........" I didn't care too much of the details as I was in extremely hurry, so I pressed 5-6 times on each button, and it went silent for all the suddenly, it shut up eventually......phew :)