What's new

V Power diesel

MrOkra

Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2
Hi, so I've been having issues with he car jerking at certain speeds. Been using Sainsbury's regular diesel for a couple of years. Was going to book an appointment with the garage to clean out the EGR and inlet, but first switched back to v-power, which never gave me issues.

The jerkiness gone after two tankfuls. It's expensive, granted, but it might save me a few quid in repairs - I want to go EV after the Accord. The difference is noticeable, smoother sounding engine, for instance. I will eventually get to the garage to clear out the inlet, but it's not an urgent job right now.

V Power has advanced levels of additives which will provide improved cleaning of the injectors resulting in a better spray pattern and improved combustion.

It's well worth using all the time if you can afford it but at least every 3rd tank if you can't. I ran mine on nearly exclusively V Power for 100,000 miles.

V Power has advanced levels of additives which will provide improved cleaning of the injectors resulting in a better spray pattern and improved combustion.

It's well worth using all the time if you can afford it but at least every 3rd tank if you can't. I ran mine on nearly exclusively V Power for 100,000 miles.

I'm sticking to V Power. Not going back to regular. The car works so much better now.