What's new

Vibration when moving from stationary

Ferarix

Reaction score
Car
Accord 2004 2.2
Hi everyone!
I have a story here, maybe any ideas?
Did a dmf and clutch replace. After that bitting point is very low, even hard to put gear. I suspect the clutch master cylinder here because clutch oil was black. There is no air in system, did the bleeding, changed oil. Will try to replace the cylinder later. But.
Another weird issue is that car vibrates when engaging clutch in first gear, while absolutely no vibration in reverse. What can be the causes?
Can it be bushing rubbers of lower fork? They are in need of replacement. Also maybe driveshaft? But no vibrations on any other gears or acceleration. Only slight stutter or something like that when gas is neither in acceleration and neither in deacceleration, like in the middle with no load. Hard tk explain.
Maybe vibration in 1st is related to the same clutch cylinder?
Any ideas? Thanks!!

How was the clutch fitted? Was the proper tool used to align it?

In some instances when not used, I think this can cause the symptoms you describe.

I would also do as you mentioned, make sure the hydraulics are ll in good shape. Flush it through properly.

How was the clutch fitted? Was the proper tool used to align it?

In some instances when not used, I think this can cause the symptoms you describe.

I would also do as you mentioned, make sure the hydraulics are ll in good shape. Flush it through properly.
As far as I know they used tools to align.
Will try to replace master cylinder. Sometime the car tries to move even when clutch fully pressed, on 1st gear.

must be an installation issue
Well then why there is no vibrations in reverse?
Prior clutch and flywheel change I had very bad vibrations in reverse and 1st gear. Also when I spinned the wheels it looked like car was jumping or something, very bad vibrations like knocking.
Now I only have vibration when releasing clutch in 1st gear. If I give some acceleration then its less vibrating