What's new

Wandering Steering

I haven't install it yet I will do it when I will replace the clutch kit as the car will require an alignment after.

Thanks. May be something worth trying. Did the spoon sub-frame rigid bushes make much difference on your car? I've read about them but don't know whether there is much benefit on the accord?

i do recommend a front lower tie bar if ur not running low. makes a massive difference to tramlineing. and not expensive

Do you have a link for this please ?

i do recommend a front lower tie bar if ur not running low. makes a massive difference to tramlineing. and not expensive

How low bro?? I'm on coils with 60mm drop,will it catch?

depending on how fast you usually go over speed humps (middle ones). if its normal humps i cant see it hitting. I had a lower bar on my civic and it was pretty low and hardly scraped at all. im dropped on 35mm front and have alot of space from floor to bar. but its jsut a piece of metal at the end of the day. after a few scrapes you wouldnt really car.

As for the link i will have to have a look, as i brought it was a uk seller, but im not sure if he has anymore. Can try the seller which i brought my side bars from. was sent from malasysia, and sent the bars out by fedex, and was willing to lower value and declare as gift, so i totally avoided any tax for that. Will dig him up for u and post it later!

I'm more interested in how it looks like and where exactly is installed, if you have a link with pics .

this is a pic from ultra racing

LA2 487 is the bar

http://20.76.my/Malaysia/ultra-racing-2-point-front-bar-honda-accord-cl7-ur-la2-487-0907-10-MaxAudio@1115.jpg

Thanks mate it looks interesting.