Reaction score
Car
DC5
Wanted: Accord Type S 2.4

In either dark grey or black

Must have full serive history

Less than 100k on the clock

In decent condition

Willing to travel, but not more an 100 miles or so from Oxford area.

Hi Ali,

I have a 2.4 a Tourer Exec manual in silver FHSH 93K top spec with black leather , sat nav 55 plate. Just had full service with all the filters done front and rear pads and discs, if that is of intetest.?. 17 inch Penta alloys. .

Swindon area

I have a 2.4 Honda Accord S-Type 2005, 63k miles, Grey Colour, Full service history. Excellent all round condition with almost new 17inch tyres all round. Only thing I can find to be picky about is a small scuff front bumper at the bottom passenger side and you have to get down on your knees to see it. That's it :)

Oh and I'm 63 miles from Oxford.

GavTheMighty said:
I have a 2.4 Honda Accord S-Type 2005, 63k miles, Grey Colour, Full service history. Excellent all round condition with almost new 17inch tyres all round. Only thing I can find to be picky about is a small scuff front bumper at the bottom passenger side and you have to get down on your knees to see it. That's it :)

Oh and I'm 63 miles from Oxford.
just sent you a PM, the site never notified me i had two replies.

Plasma said:
Hi Ali,

I have a 2.4 a Tourer Exec manual in silver FHSH 93K top spec with black leather , sat nav 55 plate. Just had full service with all the filters done front and rear pads and discs, if that is of intetest.?. 17 inch Penta alloys. .

Swindon area
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay getting back to you (didnt get an email notification of the replies). I'm after a Type S im afraid, thanks anyway.

I'll add myself to what's likely to become a waiting list....

Based in Bristol looking for a type s or an ex.

Thank you to all who contacted me and I am pleased to say I have now bought myself a 55 plate 2.4 Ex a lot of car for 2.5k!