What's new

Wanted: Bose headunit for CG9

D

demian

Hi there,

I couldn't find a sales section so I thought I'd post this here. I'm looking for a Bose headunit for my CG9 Accord - either the cassette or CD version. So if you still have that 16 years old Bose unit lying around gathering dust - now's your chance to get rid of it and make a few pounds in the process.

It has to be in 100% working order and the code needs to be there as well.

You can post offers here or via PM. Also please quote shipping to Finland and the preferred method of payment. eBay listings would be ideal.

P.S: I'm also interested in the Bose front speakers for said model.

Hello demian,

I still have a fully working Bose head unit (casette) from a '99 CG9, I replaced it last year with my own radio, and since then it has been stored.
Also, I removed my CD changer from the boot, it has always worked perfectly together with the head unit. It lacks the cable to connect it to the radio though, but I'm sure the cable can be easily found online.

The radio code has always been stored perfectly, so no problems there.

I would like to hear from you.

MarcoSchaap said:
Hello demian,

I still have a fully working Bose head unit (casette) from a '99 CG9, I replaced it last year with my own radio, and since then it has been stored.
Also, I removed my CD changer from the boot, it has always worked perfectly together with the head unit. It lacks the cable to connect it to the radio though, but I'm sure the cable can be easily found online.

The radio code has always been stored perfectly, so no problems there.

I would like to hear from you.
Hi there!

I don't really need the CD changer, but could make me a offer on the cassette player with shipping?

EDIT: of course I could consider taking both, but shipping would probably cost an arm and leg?