What's new

Washer nozzle

idd

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Type S
Hi,
Has anyone any guidance on removing and cleaning the nozzles. I can get at them OK but can't get the hose off to clean and I've tried but don't want to start destroying the hoses. I've searched the forums and everyone is talking about how to clean them but no one about actually removing them which makes me think I'm missing something.

It's on the near side but is it that it's dismantled at the T between it and off side and not meant to come off the nozzle? It doesn't seem to want to budge.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help. I'll give the hairdryer a go.

I have tried pulling them to the point I thought I could do damage to something which is why I wondered was there something I was missing.

Thanks again and I'll let you know how I got on.

Hairdryer worked a treat. Cleaning them proved interesting without a air line but all sorted now thanks.

glad your sorted mate

Hairdryer worked a treat. Cleaning them proved interesting without a air line but all sorted now thanks.

Alternative to an airline is a bicycle pump. Simply hold the washer jet against the outlet and give it one good burst of air. Not ideal but better than blowing your lungs through it