What's new

What are Pentas Worth

Discodave

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Type S
Ok, I might be looking at selling a set of Pentas, good condition and 4 bridgestones tyres (1 pair a year old 5mm tread, the other two months old as new). Just testing the water as I might be intrerested in another set if the price is right.

So any idea of what they are worth.

not sure Dave, they can fetch good money depending on the condition of the wheel. Bearing in mind what you might think is good condition could be average for another person.

All depends on the buyer etc. I would say a good set of pentas with good tyres should fetch at least and I say at least £200.

Get some pics up mate

Id be interested in some pics of these wheels and may make an offer if they are decent, my alloys have seen better days. Cheapo refurb on the fronts only from the dealer

If there in good condition Dave your looking at £350 to £400 tops.

IMAG0619.jpg

IMAG0620.jpg

IMAG0621.jpg

IMAG0623.jpg

IMAG0624.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of the fourth wheel due to speaking to the neighbour...lol

Two wheels have very slight scuffs, hardly noticeable, the smaller scuff can be easily sorted with a bit touch up paint, at the moment looking to see what I can get for them interested in a set of 18s.

With those couple of scuffs Dave i would say £350 mate is a fair price.But you might be lucky on the bay if someone wants these participle wheels.