What make's your 7th gen unique

ddinchev said:
The computer system I managed to plug into the original Sat Nav interface
wink.gif

rQxaql.jpg

More images here:
http://imgur.com/a/Kj49X#0

Hi, How did you do this?
I have the 2.2 diesal i-ctdi version with premium sound system and sat nav and I changed mine to the Metra Fascia and a clarion Head Unit, however, the AC controls arent working correctly, so I am looking at options of what to do next, and one thing I contemplated is to put back the original faceplate but see if the original head unit can be replaced by the putting the Clarion in.

Will that work in your opinion? Would love your thoughts and any help.

ddinchev said:
The computer system I managed to plug into the original Sat Nav interface
wink.gif

rQxaql.jpg

More images here:
http://imgur.com/a/Kj49X#0
Hi, How did you do this?
I have the 2.2 diesal i-ctdi version with premium sound system and sat nav and I changed mine to the Metra Fascia and a clarion Head Unit, however, the AC controls arent working correctly, so I am looking at options of what to do next, and one thing I contemplated is to put back the original faceplate but see if the original head unit can be replaced by the putting the Clarion in.

Will that work in your opinion? Would love your thoughts and any help.

Mine is a full time window cleaning car! Not ladders and squeegee, tank and poles. It's perfect, and the auto tailgate looks swish when I turn up at houses.

jon.moreby said:
Mine is a full time window cleaning car! Not ladders and squeegee, tank and poles. It's perfect, and the auto tailgate looks swish when I turn up at houses.
I usually keep ladders inside mine, they locate on the back (centre), and the front nearside headrests, secured with the passenger seat-belt running beyond and over the front rungs. I can - just- see out of the nearside window mirror.

Oh and the rear left light cluster has a crack in it courtesy of a tree jumping out as I reversed into a Tesco car park slot last year, the b'stard.

Channel Hopper said:
I usually keep ladders inside mine, they locate on the back (centre), and the front nearside headrests, secured with the passenger seat-belt running beyond and over the front rungs. I can - just- see out of the nearside window mirror.

Oh and the rear left light cluster has a crack in it courtesy of a tree jumping out as I reversed into a Tesco car park slot last year, the b'stard.
I have telescopic split ladders that sit on top of tank.

mine has the slightly ropey Chinese head unit fitted with very useful reversing camera.

I bought it like that. The heater controls are backwards as it is designed for left hand drive

Apart from freezing every now and then and being about 10yrs behind the times its quite good

It also has a someone else's private plate and so now the family refer to the car as arthur weaver