What's new

what to do?

nayo

Members
Reaction score
Car
07 cdt-i ex
Saw these and bought from e-bay 2/3 weeks ago the a-spec front and rear spoiler kit (from honda in kendal) and at that point was not sure if was going to go for the accord, as i was also considering lexus 220d, jag 2.7 s-type (just briefly), seat leon fr btcc, saab tid, skoda vrs. Keep in mind i had been looking for few month and reading various reviews on the different models etc and seeing what you lot were doing with your cars as i do like an individual look .....need i ask what would you do? i think i,ve made a decision......

im confused you bought the lip kit but have not bought the car yet and not sure if you are? if you looked at a leon fr then im confused why you would want an accord? if i could afford the insurance id get the fr lol

I would wait till I got a car before buying a lip kit- thats what I would do :p :lol:

i just lol'd

so whats your decision then?

Re:spoilers-well i thought they really were a bargain so just could not resist! but then that limited me to a 56-58 plate accord!
the leon fr would use all my budgeted money and they have quite a sparse cabin for me,but loved the btcc look, the accord would leave me money for extra's like,kit, tints, suspension kit, and wheels ...... :D

well after a 420mile round trip and what seemed to take forever i eventually came home with a graphite accord icdt-i ex,with what seemed to be the smallest wheels anyone could ever fit on a car! It was a good drive home and everything worked as it should even the satnav. hmm now where did i put that front and rear kit?

haha quality! Best thing is since you have the smallest wheels, they're probably 15's and that means you'll get winter tyres cheap! Then next spring you can splash out on some bigger wheels since you have cash left over from buying the accord instead of the seat B)

Congratulations bud.

Great stuff, the accord is a great driver. Ive 17" wheels at the moment and I plan to upgrade to some 18" storm alloys at some point.

Faddy had some great 19"s on his former accord and they looked the business

in summertime i have 19" with 225 35 19 tires on mine.. looks great, comfort is a bitt les but i dont reallcare about that :lol:

lol that is the plan to get some 18s after the snow, not sure what type to go for though. Took kit to get painted today will try and get some pics up in gallery in next week or so