What's new

Wheel colour for Carbon Bronze Pearl

urban boy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Civic EK4 B18
Hi,

Just asking peoples thoughts on wheel colour options for a Carbon Bronze Pearl Accord? In certain light you see a lot of grey in the colour and in bright sunlight i guess you could say a bit of Bronze. Wheel designs i like are Mugen GP, only come in Bronze or Gunmetal finish, or Enkei NT03 maybe a silver? Probably 18" as at the moment i have !8" Storms, but would go down to 17"
I am mostly asking about colour opinions, maybe black?

Any pics of CBP with different wheels on would be great

Hi,

Just asking peoples thoughts on wheel colour options for a Carbon Bronze Pearl Accord? In certain light you see a lot of grey in the colour and in bright sunlight i guess you could say a bit of Bronze. Wheel designs i like are Mugen GP, only come in Bronze or Gunmetal finish, or Enkei NT03 maybe a silver? Probably 18" as at the moment i have !8" Storms, but would go down to 17"
I am mostly asking about colour opinions, maybe black?

Any pics of CBP with different wheels on would be great

gold with silver lip, chrome polished face on a deep dish,you can even go with bronze but will need like a silver lip to break it up.(im ***uming to talking about the mocha accord??)get a pic of your car up bud

I don't think there is any other colours other than silver that will look good togheter with Carbon Bronze Pearl. IMO :)

gold with silver lip, chrome polished face on a deep dish,you can even go with bronze but will need like a silver lip to break it up.(im ***uming to talking about the mocha accord??)get a pic of your car up bud

large_272592-2858790.jpg