What's new

wheel refurb midlands?

Tdutton

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 i-CTDI
Im looking to get my wheels refurb'd as they have plenty of scuffs/kerbing etc and also have corrosion resulting in air leaks :( Can anyone reccommend somewhere in the midlands (preferably birmingham/coventry but can travel) to get this done? I have seen places advertising £20 a wheel to £100 a wheel... I'm not looking for powder coating or anything, just a good quality strip/paint. I've heard of people paying lots for this and the wheels coming back in the same condition in terms of air leaks etc, hence why im looking for a recommendation rather than just jumping in somewhere!

My wheels was done in Birmingham.They was powder coating.For the price can't complain.

Where was that and how much did they charge per wheel if you don't mind me asking?

City powder coating, £80 reasonable job, best to get your tyres striped yourself, local tyre place shouldn't charge U anymore than £8, then expect em to take a week, there's a showroom full of sample colours have a look at, I went for sparkle silver,