What's new

wheels

bobfish45

Reaction score
Car
accord 2.2 estate
Can anyone suggest any concave wheels that fit nicely under the arches of my tourer? Also, recently had a DPF and EGR delete, plus stage 1 remap by Fahad, mpg has risen 5mpg, much more flexible engine, well worth the money!!!

I did obtain some 18's though not concave, tyres are 225/45 which look to give me the same circumference and a little more comfort than 40 section which were actually smaller in diameter than my OEM fitted wheels. I won't be lowering this car as I have with all my previous ones, mainly because I can't be bothered,(I'm old now) and I don't think Hondas in general carry visual mods as well as other Marques, all my previous have been Audi or VW and have been extensively modified, plus, this Honda has everything and is a lovely drive and I am happy with it. Hope you enjoy yours as much as me with mine. Cheers, Rod.

i lowered mine on 30mm H&R springs, standard shocks so ride quality is pretty much the same, maybe a little stiffer.
did a few visual mods, colour coded the chrome strip on the front grill, red honda grill badge, red honda boot lid badge, roof rails, restored the headlights, wheels, and wind deflectors.
not much out there for these cars

This car is an 8th gen so needs 45 profile on a 225/18

I can see why Fahad says this Nathjkent as I said, when compared the 45 section was same as 17's OEM, but you will have the better acceleration, although wait a minute---no you won't, I've had the remap from Fahad!!!:D