What's new

Which One?

dl0205

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 CTDI
Hi chaps

At the risk of mentioning oil again, :blush: just a quick question regarding the oils on Lube Tech website.

I know this one My link is ok and people use it regularly, but is the Low Saps 0w 30 My link a better quality.

I know my car doesn't have a DPF just curious to know if it's a better oil as I'm looking at purchasing some soon.

Cheers

Hi chaps

At the risk of mentioning oil again, :blush: just a quick question regarding the oils on Lube Tech website.

I know this one My link is ok and people use it regularly, but is the Low Saps 0w 30 My link a better quality.

I know my car doesn't have a DPF just curious to know if it's a better oil as I'm looking at purchasing some soon.
Cheers
Hi
There is no need to go for the Low saps oil if you do not have DPF, the other 0w30 is of the highest quality and the correct spec for your car
Cheers
Tony

Hi
There is no need to go for the Low saps oil if you do not have DPF, the other 0w30 is of the highest quality and the correct spec for your car
Cheers
Tony

Thanks for the reply, will probably get round to ordering some non-dpf oil soon.

How do you get the oil out of the tub? I'm guessing people don't pick up the 25l tub and try to pour it into the top of the engine!!

How do you get the oil out of the tub? I'm guessing people don't pick up the 25l tub and try to pour it into the top of the engine!!
Hi you can either buy one of the taps we have for sale or pour the oil into a measuring jug and then into the engine
Cheers
Tony

Hi you can either buy one of the taps we have for sale or pour the oil into a measuring jug and then into the engine
Cheers
Tony

Or be really manly and poor it directly into the engine!! :D

Meh. It's only 25 litres you big sissy :lol:

Cheers
Tony
If you buy the tap, make sure it fits properly, you will probably need to seal it with ptfe or something similar, or like me you will end up with loads on oil on the floor aswell!