What's new

Wind Deflectors front and back

rash65

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord
I'm looking for some wind deflectors for my accord. I can only find some front one's for the 4 door on ebay. Are the front doors on the hatchback the same size as the saloon?

Yup. They'll go on mate.

Happy to help mate.

Hi All,

Could anyone kindly advice where can I get the front and rear wind deflector for 04 accord diesel saloon??? Thanks.

I had a look on ebay but didn't like the quality of fitment so went for Mugen ones.

They may be ok from ebay but on the ones I've seen didn't look to fit well but this may have just been down to who installed them though?

Ebay ones are OK, you just need to be careful with fitting them...

I had a look on ebay but didn't like the quality of fitment so went for Mugen ones.

They may be ok from ebay but on the ones I've seen didn't look to fit well but this may have just been down to who installed them though?

Where did u get ur mugen one? How much they cost?

Yep agree with Dan ebay ones are not bad for the price just got to be very carefull when fitting them.

As far as the Mugen ones are concerned Ive no doubt they are uber and to be honest they should be for the price http://www.hondaperformanceparts.co.uk/Mugen_Wind_Deflectors/Mugen_Ventilated_Wind_Deflectors_Accord_Saloon_03-08

I bought a set of front and rear wind deflectors from climair. Cost about £75, took me 20 mins to fit, they came with a cheap looking climair sticker on each deflector, i wasnt having that, peeled them off and ordered 4 Mugen etchings off e-bay for £3.00.
So now i have a set of deflectors that were a quarter of the price of the official Mugen ones, but to anybody in the street they look the real deal.

www.climair.co.uk domain is now for sale.
??????????????????????

I'm looking for a set to fit my 06 I-CDTi Saloon.
Any other ideas apart from Ebay?

Hey guys.
I, was just wondering where I could get wind deflectors for a 06 plate, I-CDTi Saloon Accord?
Front and Back.

I see www.climair.co.uk website or domain is for sale.
Dunno much about that.
Also would like to try stay away from E-Bay.
I've never brought from there and I dont have a Paypal account.

sorry can't help i got mine from ebay, team heko ones. They're brill but front pair only. If you got deep pockets you can get mugen ones.

I have Mugen as in pic but I've seen ones that are copies of these at much better price, can't find a link but someone may know of them. I'd have got them if they were available at the time.

DSC01017.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but what do they actually do?

Are they purely cosmetic or do they make the cabin quieter on motorways?

Thanks

it means you can have your windows open slightly and not get hammered by the wind comming through.

Also stop rain coming in and makes your wallet lighter, multi use :lol:

mo aka ukaccord has recently got a set of the mugen copy wind deflectors. I'm sure he'll be along soon to chime in his views on them

mo aka ukaccord has recently got a set of the mugen copy wind deflectors. I'm sure he'll be along soon to chime in his views on them

Thought I'd seen someone with them.

They're the way to go as far better value for money

Look at these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rain-Visor-Wind-Deflector-03-07-Accord-Euro-Acura-TSX-/220711145358?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336368cf8e

Also, that other website should be http://www.climairuk.com/

i got mine off ebay and they cost me a few quid the 3m tape came unstuck after a while bit of a pain

I was wondering where is the best place online to get wind deflectors for my 07 Accord saloon. I'm looking for a set of 4. I'm in the Rep. Of Ireland so I will need a company that delivers too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

got mine on eBay...they're fine.

got mine on eBay...they're fine.
hi dan did you get the heko one,s? i also bought of ebay the front one,s fitted easly enough but cant work out how to fit the rear ones.how did you do it if you got rear ones cant work out how to fit with the metal clips.thanks doug