What's new

wind deflectors

JAPIMPORT

Members
Reaction score
Car
2002 ACCORD SE
hi i have a quick question,who has wind deflectors on there accord,and what make are they,i bought a set of heko deflectors and they fit perfect,but that little black thing a window guide i think its called,is not siting in the notch in the deflector,did yous just remove the little black window guide,or what did yous do.thanks in advance thomas i hope i made sense,and someone knows what im talking about

If you mean the little black tab? Mine actually snapped off :lol:

Mine are cheapy ones from ebay and are OK; but nothing to write home about.

yea thats what in talking about the black tab,i think ill just snip it off or something,ill have a look after dinner

I think it is supposed to act as a locator for the deflector. It should go, but you may need to bend the whole thing a little. Once it is in it hold the lot in place - hence mine is a little wobbly.

hi bud, mine from japland,so no brackets only 3m tape,and man its as strong as anything....

I have the same one's on mine. Can't remember using the bracket, just the sticky tape. Fit quite well.
unleddjv.jpg

Ok I got it sorted thanks for all the replys, I just removed the black tabs, it looks fine now. A bit of topic to rash what wheels are they there nice,and is your car lowered

Glad you removed the tabs, that's what i was gonna say. The tabs are a locater for the windows. They're not needed once a deflector is fitted. I used to have the Climair ones, and the instructions actually tell you to remove the tab things.

Not sure on the make of the wheels, they where on my cavalier. The car is lowered on eibach springs

hey rash your car looks really well,looks just right,are them eibachs the ones on ebay,ill be geting a set soon,did you fit them your self,if so how did you get at the rear shock to loosen the bolts,

I got them off ebay but you can also buy them off the demon tweeks website. The springs came direct from eibach though. Might be worth while checking their site.(www.eibach.co.uk). Not sure about the bolts, i had them fitted. I'll find out on monday for you.