What's new

Wow! I Bought One!

Did you not ask to test drive the others, just to ensure you were making the right choice !

Sounds like everything went well, it's nice when that happens.

Lol!! Yeah just to make sure it was going to fulfill the family role - would have been rude not to!

It was one of those that when I met the dealer and saw the car I just got 'that feeling' you know. Given the interior a quick spruce this afternoon but really want to set aside a full day for a proper clean.

Private plate is on which never fails to amaze me how much difference it makes on any car it's put on!

Updates to come.

Si

Glad you're pleased with it. Looks like you made a good buy there, buddy!

Tongrats buddy, great to hear you enjoying the motor buddy, get some pics up so we can have a looky

Good for you dude!!!!

....bout time you changed the car spec in your info bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have posted before about replacing my ATR, will probably keep it in the garage.

To replace it I am looking to for an estate, looked at the latest Accord Tourer but I think I prefer the previous shape.

What are peoples thoughts on this one?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201216465142069/sort/locasc/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_60000_miles/transmission/manual/maximum-age/up_to_5_years_old/fuel-type/diesel/quantity-of-doors/5/price-to/16000/body-type/estate/model/accord/make/honda/postcode/gu526yr/page/1/radius/1500/keywords/sunroof?logcode=p

Is it worth paying extra for a low milage car? My understanding is that the CDTi doesn't have a pdf, is this correct?

To date I am used to Honda reliability 180k miles out of the ATR and am looking for something a little more family orintated that is a little more refined. Need a sunroof!

Ta

No dpf on the 7th Gen bud. If the service history is good (what little there'll bee) then it is worth a punt at that mileage. A little pricey, bit an abnormally low mileage.