What's new

Xcarlink fault

donk_3030

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Ex
Hello,

the other day my Xcar link decided to play up when making calls through the bluetooth add on. it pairs to my phone and is fully visible but when i make a call it just beeps a few times and throws the call back to my phone handset.

has anyone else had this issue? or just me :-(

the ipod interface still works as it should. ive tried disconnecting the car battery for a few mins and reconnecting with no improvement.

its less than 6 months old so hopefully shouldn't have any issues getting it replaced, i'm just trying to avoid having to strip my dash apart!!

cheers

Never heard of this tbh. I've had my xcarlink for years and it's never done that. If possible try another phone as it could be the bluetooth on your phone.

thanks for the reply mate. i tried another phone and still nothing!

Annoying thing is Xcarlink want the old one back to test it before sending out a replacement which means i have to strip the dash twice Boo!!!

i'll try disconnect it form the head unit for 5mins and re try it just incase (fingers crossed)

I tried the old disconnect and reconnect which didnt work :-(, So I sent it back to xcarlink who have found a faUlt with the bluetooth module. Apparently a new one is in the post....happy days!