What's new

Xcarlink

froezen

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2 i-cdti Executive
I've fitted an xcarlink mp3 player in my accord ( with satnav). I'm more than a little dissapointed with the number of folders it will recognise. The maximum folders is 11 - so that's like 11 CDs, only 5 more than the built in CD player :-(

Had I known this, I wouldn't have bothered. Can anyone else confirm that there is an 11 folder limit? I have tried different SD cards to rule out a fault there.

Cheers.

There has been numerous discussions on here about fitting the Xcarlink and adding music to folders.

Give the search bar a try. The answers should be easy to find.

Matt

The Doc said it mate ;)

The Doc said it mate ;)

Thanks, read them all. No problem fitting it, or adding music. I've already done that.

One post did mention 16 folders, I was just wondering if anyone else has a maximum that they have reached. Eleven seems hardly worth the effort :-/

Not got 1 myself but if I remember rightly you can fit more than 1 album in a folder.

Matt

Maximum is 16 on the Premium Sound System, I know coz I use it myself. And you can have more than 99 tracks in a folder, the counter just goes back to 01 for track 100 and so on...

Maximum is 16 on the Premium Sound System, I know coz I use it myself. And you can have more than 99 tracks in a folder, the counter just goes back to 01 for track 100 and so on...

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll pull the battery and see if it resets the Sound System.