What's new

yatour aux changer

kamiljanikjoul

Members
Reaction score
Car
Executive 2.2ictdi
Thank you for reply Matt.
I read lot of opinions before I put my question on TA.

Many people saying that yoatour is better, gives stinger sound, and it's slightly cheaper than xcarlink.

Does xcarlink the one with bluebook will fit my honda,if I got premium sound system with built in 6cd changer already.?

I just read link you recommended.
It's sounds that there is something better than x car link, some people are not happy about x xcarlink,hmmm...
Difficoult decision what to buy.

i decided to buy this one:
http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/product.php?productid=12&cat=3&page=1

do you think it will be ok?
i looked online to find how to install x carlink,i could find only how to install it in the model with big drawer with automatic gearbox .
is it the same with mine. i gor ash tray at the botto then small shelve than small drawer and radio.
know its sound stupid but i dont want to break anything

thank you
Kamil

Mate I'm about to do exactly the same as you and I'm gonna go for yatour mainly because of the price. There is a lot of discussions on the forum in our country and people doesn't have any issues with yatour so you may check it also to make the right choice.

I read lot of opinions not only on TA, the more I read about it then I got more mess in my head. I will go for xcarlink.I know its more expensive but it might be case,
I don't want sytiuation when I get yatour and it won't work,then its a problem with return ,refound and buy another unit.everything will take probably around 3 weeks.
3 people recommended xcarlink like a unit which fit Honda without any problems.