What's new

1000 'likes' for freddofrog!

Jon_G

No Longer Active
Reaction score
Car
2005 Tourer i-CTDi
I've just noticed that TA member freddofrog has burst through the 1000 'likes' threshold... this should not go unannounced!

Mostly this is because he is tireless in helping others with real advice; while many reply to a question with comments such as 'there's a thread about this somewhere' and 'take it to a Honda dealer' or simply regurgitate secondhand advice he scours this forum and the internet for accurate knowledge backed up by original research and calculations (often until the OP regrets ever asking...).

Nevertheless, love him or loathe him, this score is pretty impressive. Well done Brian!

Must be a bug ***ociated with the 24-hour "likes" quota, probably because I keep hitting the "likes" limit :lol:

(btw you can easily see most details, without visiting their profile page, by hovering the mouse over their name, probably not on a mobile though)

Well done Brian

Well done freddo (Brian) keep up the good work here your always about.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

It might "wrap round" to 0000. I can just see it, at say 1 like per day, it's taken 24 years to reach 9,999 and then I start behaving badly to stop it wrapping round, so I get banned instead :lol: