What's new

2.0 exhaust options

ruggerpt

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
hi guys another noob question again did a search but couldn't find much relevant lol, i want to upgrade the exhaust system on he accord but i don't want a screaming big bore exhaust, i want the extra performance from a more free flowing exhaust and while i do want a nicer note to it as well i want to keep it on he subtle sporty side rather than the drainpipe wake your neighbors type lol any opinions?

Thanks for your reply Michael I am thinking about going that route.. Just better get saving lol

A custom cat back exhaust will cost between £300-£400 depending in the tip(s) you're after.

Yes you can. You'll just need to extra hangers for the other side of the car :)

As has been said a custom system would be the easiest and most importantly cheapest option...and most companies offer a lifetime warranty.

So I have been looking into the custom made exhaust and the cheapest quote I have so far is 650! Which is a little more than I would like to spend. Any suggestions of decent companies around the south?? Thanks again in advance.

I've used top gear in the past on other cars. If you check there website they seem to have plenty of dealers around the country. Last car I had done cost 350 quid for a catback system but that was a good 6 years ago now. My nearest dealer was St. Albans and they always did a good quality job. Saw 6bhp increase on the rollers too.

Sorry, I should point out that the car in question had a blowing exhaust before the top gear one was fitted so not sure if there would be any actual power gain. But you do get a nice shiny exhaust with warranty !