What's new

2010 diesel auto

Neilos84

Members
Reaction score
Car
2010 2.2 diesel auto
Anyone here remapped 2010 diesel auto,
Seems to lack abit of grunt and nowhere near as ecconimical as my last gen 7 accord diesel.
Also the no xenon projectors seem abit dull, anyone fitted aftermarket hid kit, what bulb is the dipped headlight?

Auto diesel won't be as economical as manual.

Fahad at premier tuning knows all about remapping diesel accords.

Anyone here remapped 2010 diesel auto,
Seems to lack abit of grunt and nowhere near as ecconimical as my last gen 7 accord diesel.
Also the no xenon projectors seem abit dull, anyone fitted aftermarket hid kit, what bulb is the dipped headlight?
Yes , and I run one of these in an auto myself. Drop me a line for details if interested.

Yes , and I run one of these in an auto myself. Drop me a line for details if interested.
What type if gains are we talking, both mpg and power? Does it make any difference to the gearchanges, as always seems to be up and down the box. Ive came from a bmw 5 series 3 litre auto, so not sure if im expecting too much

Drop him a PM and he will answer your questions including a quote. Im going to see him on Saturday to get mine done. :D

As for lights, there is a thread here for Full LED conversion, maybe that will help with light output:

Drop him a PM and he will answer your questions including a quote. Im going to see him on Saturday to get mine done. :D

As for lights, there is a thread here for Full LED conversion, maybe that will help with light output:
U noticed the differences yet? Mpg and power? How much it cost

I wrote a review on the Premier Tuning page on this forum. Have a read if you want the longer version
Short version is 110% satisfied and happy!!

Not really been long enough to check MPG properly but i have been pushing it harder all weekend to showcase the power and yet the mpg figures haven't dropped.
This week i will be doing some normal journeys and will keep an eye on the numbers.

Cost wise its best to drop him a message and ask him for a quote, i got a service done too so my price wont be the same as yours.