What's new

4 wheel tracking?

noely02

Members
Reaction score
Car
1.8 vtec sport
my local intendant garage has had one of those super duper laser guided 4 wheel tracking machines fitted, the guy who operates it was telling me how badly set up the majority of people carriers are set up strait out the factory.......

anyway, can the 6th gen be 4 wheel tracked or would i be wasting my money?

Can and should!
Otherwise you can be wasting your tires and fuel.... Besides that, there is the security issue, if it's not properly aligned, the car is not as stable/safe as it should be...

Edit: Still, I would not go in the talks of that guy: You should properly align the car, but using the factory specs, not what some guy thinks that knows better the engineers at Honda. Unless he is an expert in suspension alignment and have plenty of experience on the Accord, which I doubt...

Doesn't the guy with the alignment equipment have access to manufacturers setting data? If not, find somewhere else!

apart from chatting about it i didn't go into much depth with him about it, was pricing up some bike bits on a tea break :)

the machine in a ravaglioli, and from what i saw on their website it had an in built database with 90000 vehicles in it

The hunter machines are the ones you want to use, I wanna get mine done ats ome point.

yeah, when i googled about 4 wheel tracking the hunter ones were mentioned a lot and all that i read was positive.