What's new

7th Gen value...

bog standard Toyota in Ireland....16" solid rims etc.

auto wipers and climate control, dream on.

£2200 for a black cdti sport 148k from up north trader, defo a good price , that was 6 months ago

Hi flexa, that's not bad from a dealer. Has the car been OK since you've owned it? What year is it?

Welcome to TypeAccord... why not introduce yourself on the newbies area when you have a spare couple of minutes!

I'll throw a spanner in - I bought my motor for £3800 shortly after, my manifold went, got it replaced through warranty, a couple of weeks later my timing chain decided to disintegrate and took my engine and turbo out in the process.

This was all fixed by Honda to the tune of approx £13k. I've only put about 20k miles on the clock since the engine replacement.

What do you reckon mine would be worth?

I bought my diesel sport tourer 2009 from car craft with 3 year warrantee cost me 9k with 66k on the clock, I thought I got a bad deal, because I only have one key and no spare wheels on the back, well until now, I put quite a mod into her, including body partial wrapping to carbon fibber.
Full aftermarket body kit, A-spec suspension kit but with apex front springs combi, a stage2 remap +EGR valve blocked in plate,still have list of them..now the car on the clock is 104k and slowly glowing, I think if I sell my car, I need 3995 for it..
How do you think it could sell for.

flexa said:
£2200 for a black cdti sport 148k from up north trader, defo a good price , that was 6 months ago
what year is your car? sounds pretty much the same as mine with mine being the EX instead of the sport. i would feel bad to sell mine for much less than 2K tbh....

Well, for info I just sold mine to a friend (the 3rd he has bought from me!).
06 (facelift) icdti ex with ~77k on the clock, almost imaculate(few stone chips on the front edge of bonnet only).
No 'service history' but recently serviced & I'm known for being picky about proper maintenance & tend to do most work myself. Tend to keep receipts for major items, but not general service parts.
Clutch at approx 65k(the manufacturing issue, & fitted by local dealer), battery at 76k. good life left in the michelin tyres, 9months mot, 11 months tax
£4k, given the ads running in autotrader at the time I thought it a reasonable price for London.

I've got a 2006 Cl9 euro Sport from Australia 6 speed manual with full service history and 2year nct (mot) with 163000km on the clock. Im living in Ireland and I've had it up for sale for a while now but can't sell it due to everybody looking for small engines. What's the market like in England for a car like mine?

put it up on the for sale section, I saw your ad.

you should get £4k gbp I would say, obv it depends on the service history and condition.

might get more who knows.

I got my '08 i-CTDi EX tourer with 97k miles on it, for £4650 in a private sale in November. It was the best of quite a few cars I looked at. Most were trade sale, 110-130k, 2006-07 cars for about £5250-5500, so I felt I got a pretty good deal.

A garage offered me 4K for my '06 2.2 EX which has 71K. I didn't bother going any further.

erm, this is a K24 petrol...

a 06 too, by all accounts these are quite rare, manual boxes and a k24 in very good condition are quite rare.

I would be hesitant to sell mine as i don't know what to replace it with that could be more or better fun with the same reliability.

well this oz thing means nothing really, its just the same k24 as in a type s over here,

the main thing its a k24 manual.

only petrol heads want one of these baby's so you need to bide your time if you are selling up, i would not sell it on the cheap though.

just because there is not much interest doesn't mean its not wanted.

someone, somewhere wants this car and is not worried about the damage caused to the ozone layer, the children killed each time you fill it up and the kittens killed each time you tax it.

Hahaha well said my man. Your right again there's an enthusiast out there somewhere who would appreciate this car for what it really is and would not be disappointed with the condition or the service history that comes with it, i even have the first service details recorded by Honda at just over 1400 kilometres on the clock