What's new

A-Spec sitting higher at the front

guys looked at my car on standard suspension and mine also sits higher on the front.
Is this normal or is it towing the shed around the country lol

£650 is the goin rate for decent coilovers, if I had a tourer I'd have bought that kit already. Do it Dan, put it through the books again, lol!

I have not seen any coilovers for the tourer for £650 so if you can post the link that would be great OZ.

KW solution was £1k :eek: but had not seen any UK vendors for any other coilovers?

I would agree with Dave the rear is noticably harder than the front on mine.

I have not seen any coilovers for the tourer for £650 so if you can post the link that would be great OZ.

KW solution was £1k :eek: but had not seen any UK vendors for any other coilovers?

It was these link i saw earlier from what CJ posted:

Not entirely correct dude Tein do kit for petrol Tourers ..shame its mega bucks :rolleyes:

http://www.nengun.com/tein/height-adjustable-for-cm2-110590
https://www.heeltoeauto.com/Tein-Suspension-Basic-WAGON-Damper-kit-03-08-Honda-Accord-CM2-GSA44-J1AS2-pr-63668.html

Thats a shame the reports for them havent been so good :( thats why I had considered KW B)

Dunno about reliability but gerry fitted basics to his cl9 ages ago. Perry now has the car and I doubt he's had any bother yet. It could be coz anojan had his car super duper low giving the shocks a beating. I doubt jav will ever have problems on his rebuilt set coz his ride height is sensible.

People used to knock the reliability of D2 coilovers back in the day saying they also leak. My vti ran faultless on the D2's and even faz's track integra is running a warranty return set of D2's because the customer never cleaned the threads and the height adjustment rings seized. That car has now seen countless track days and yet the coilovers are still fine.

I'm just sayin maybe sometimes you get the odd 1 or 2 dodgy sets. Andy I think your tourer would be sweet on coilovers, you know you wanna, lol! But, don't blame me if they leak though, LOL!

Nice one Oz I will be straight over the border if they did :lol:

brett yours probably sits higher at the front 'cos you've killed the rear towing that shed :lol:

Anojans Teins did have a slight leak, but before he sold them to me he had them all replaced with brand new ones from Tein UK :) so I literally more or less bought brand new ones :) they have been spot on and I canno see a single leak after 5 months of fitting :)

your probably right Dan ill have to put some weight in the front and i have a lowered car for free lol

Nice one Oz I will be straight over the border if they did :lol:

LOL!

Anojans Teins did have a slight leak, but before he sold them to me he had them all replaced with brand new ones from Tein UK :) so I literally more or less bought brand new ones :) they have been spot on and I canno see a single leak after 5 months of fitting :)

Bro i doubt they ever will, you're running a more acceptable height, anojan was just crazy low with them lol