What's new

ABS and VSA lights still on after replacing ABS Sensor

This sounds like the ABS pump/modulator is developing sticky valves perhaps. Braking hard activated the modulation circuits and cleared (for now) what was playing up.

OK, this is inductive speculation, based on this question I posted in this forum. However If you do not know the age and condition of your brake fluid, it would be an idea to flush and change the system.

What diagnostic error code have you got?

I have just today had my front o/s ABS sensor replaced with one from Honda dealers, when the mechaninc replaced the sensor, he said there is is still a fault in the wiring somewhere, and couldnt clear the VSA and ABS lights. Said the car will drive fine, but needs looking at by a auto electrcian. Going to see if I can find a decent auto electrician tomorrow.

Anyone else experience anything similar...??

Many thanks....
Read what the other owners have said i couldn't agree more the wiring on the accord is great only way it could have got damaged is if you had a very big collision .When my sensor went i took my car to Marina Motors Leeds , they know their job inside out not the cheapest but not the dearest , when my sensor went it took VSA unit which i haven't done yet because its not an MOT failure , i don't know if this is possible did you take to the Honda main dealer , if you did and was told they couldn't fix it contact Honda , they seem pretty good , they have just replaced my airbags under warranty and seemed very good according to my friend who took my car , anyway good lock .