What's new

Accord 2.2 cdti no boost No codes when actuator pipe connected and constant vacuum keeps holding turbo actuator closed

Jack22Ctdiaccord

Reaction score
Car
accord 2.2 i-ctdi 57
Honda accord 2.2 i-ctdi 57 plate
Recently bought a 2007 accord 2.2 i-ctdi about 3-4 months ago when bought notice it doesn't boost properly in first 1st gear ( 3k rpm in first) and boost late in second gear (2400ish rpm) and late in third (2200ish rpm) when I had a look there Was a vacuum pipe disconnected from the actuator that goes to boost solenoid valve (as seen in photo), when I connected it back up it doesn't have any boost power at all it struggle alot to even get to 2.5k 3k in any gear not drivable when it's connected up, changed the vacuum solenoid for boost pressure but still doesn't help I put finger on the pipe from solenoid and it doesn't stop vacuuming at any RPM as I readup to should stop vacuum at 1000 rpm so actuator can drop down but it doesn't unless you disconnected vacuum pipe anyone that can help its much appreciated as I been frying my brain try to sort this !!!ALSO I AM HAVING NO FAULT CODES!!! thanks in advance

It’s possibly has software modifications to remove error codes. Book it in with me for a proper diagnostic and check up.

Hi would you say so, Also I have plugged it in myself and also had it plugged in my garage and there are no stored codes and engine management light isn't on? Is this still something you think you could sort?

I can’t say anything for certain without seeing it. If the software has been modified then a garage won’t be able to diagnose it.

Right I see where are you located please and what's a rough figure for you to have a look in to seeing if that's my problem

Drop me a message