What's new

Accord Big Day

Discodave

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Type S
OK spent the day pampering the car, started with engine coolant, followed by gearbox fluid and then engine oil. Had a bacon sandwich and then set about removing the ASpec suspension (was a little unsure, as yesterday, they performed fantastically through Milton Keynes :D B) ), so out they came and in went the TEIN CS B) . From start to finish took about 7 hours, a little longer than I mentioned to the wife when I started :rolleyes: :rolleyes: However, did not get around to fitting the EDFC, could do that one evening, I dont think the wife will take to kindly if I ask if I can fit it next weekend :lol: :lol:

Ok initial impressions is that the car is sitting a little lower at the front and they seem a more composed on the motorway (softest setting), However had the wife in the car so could not play.

well done mate, can't wait to see pics. So how low are you going to go?

Pictures will come shortly, will need to give the car a wash. Going to take the picture in the same location as I did with the ASpec ;)

Not going to go to low, a little lower than the APSEC setup B)

Nice one Dave looking forward to some pics :)

Glad I ain't the only one to appreciate MK's few ***ets ;).

Goes well with a remap no? :D

Might look at the 2.4 remap, will be speaking to Dan at the Cambridge meet ;)

Dan loves his remap! I'm sure he'll have you convinced in no time. Congrats with the tein install buddy. The EDFC is a piece of cake to install, the only pain is running the motor wiring into one central location for the control box. The box itself is easy to tap into, i wired one up ages ago for a friend. Changing settings on the fly is good coz you can soften it up in town, then set it to medium or your harshest setting when you hit the twisty stuff. You'll hear 4 wee buzzing sounds as each one changes sequentially, its a really good system, you're gonna love it B)

Oh aye, pics or it didnt happen :lol:

These threads really are useless without pics :rolleyes:

Well done bud,but my imagination is not good as the pics LOL

Ok, ok, will sort pictures shortly. I am going to have play around with height at the rear as it is sitting a little high. The tein are still setup as puppy had them.

Puppy the car is settling nicely, but one side is slightly higher. Going to play at the weekend :D

Well here is a quick picture of the drop, but the car is in need of a good clean!

IMAG0246.jpg

and heres a before on ASpec

P7051172.jpg

I will get a picture of the Accord in the same location once clean ;)

Looking good Dave ;)

Sweet!

Well if you must, then I spose its ok.. :lol:

Nice work Dave, a review on these compared to apsec would be handy.