What's new

Aftermarket Sat Nav System?

rob141274

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2 i-cdti sport
Hi Guys,

Was wondering if any of you have fitted an aftermarket sat nav system that you can recommend? I have seen a couple on the net for approx £400 delivered but they are on import from china and would prefer to buy in the uk in case of any warrenty issues?

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks Rob.

I've never had one but don't like them with regards to updates. I'd find a Tom tom better personally.

The unit I am looking at is not a Honda unit, and I think it runs windows CE and just has a SD card slot, so you can pretty much run any sat nav you want to run, it is also a bluetooth unit for your phone, built in GPS DVD player, and you can add a TV tuner!

I think Fahad was looking at something similar. It replaced the existing stereo and heater controls and hat sat nav as well

I think Fahad was looking at something similar. It replaced the existing stereo and heater controls and hat sat nav as well

I think Paul is referring to this, but I never pursued it any further.. too much money really.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/1138-aftermarkte-satnav/

Rob check out my install... so far I think im the only one with a double DIN system on here...

Hi Fahad,

That is exactly the system I have been looking at, but looks like it now has a new interface, on a website from china approx £380 delivered.

J4JAV, that Pioneer head unit looks expensive, very nice though!

Thanks