What's new

Another oil query.

MyfirstVtech said:
Hey cheers exec I will post a link in a mo when I get on YouTube so you can hear hear what my engine sounded like before I gave it an oil change which it hadn't had for 2 years/9k miles. I will post another up tomorrow of what it sounds like now.
I'm always listening for unusual noises from my car but that's my ocd.
Let me know what you think please.
Below is before the oil change

https://youtu.be/3s6jWjO36is
That sounds like alternator whine, rather than anything engine mechanical. Check what your battery voltages are.

Goodluckmonkey said:
We already pay the price in driveshafts, front suspension components and flywheels.

How much extra is a guilty conscience gonna cost me?
Remember you are contributing to pollution and illness in London asthma and respiratory illness is on the up and i love in London by the way

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

MyfirstVtech said:
I will pop in a garage and get them to test it cheers.
Diesel is the fuel of Satan yes?
e424041011f36b0caf96a255f727c326.jpg

honda_saj said:
Remember you are contributing to pollution and illness in London asthma and respiratory illness is on the up and i love in London by the way

No worries, I keep my diesel fumes in kent. If I go to London I take the train and the tube.
When I used to work there I commuted by motorcycle.

Goodluckmonkey said:
No worries, I keep my diesel fumes in kent. If I go to London I take the train and the tube.
You also have to take into account all those lorries on their way to the ferries, and the smoke blowing across from Calais LOL

Goodluckmonkey said:
Haha [emoji2] thanks for that lol that's one less diesel driver in london

honda_saj said:
Haha [emoji2] thanks for that lol that's one less diesel driver in london

what about the busses and trains and delivery vans

I just don't understand who in their right mind would drive anywhere in London? As if the traffic wasn't bad enough, parking's a total 'mare.

freddofrog said:
what about the busses and trains and delivery vans
Fire engines, ambulances, taxis... London would grind to a halt if any serious attempt was ever made to ban diesel vehicles!

Soooo everyone back on topic buses suck and lorries are frickin huge and I just love a good cake and some ice-cream.

Can't do that. It's my duty to take things off at a tangent.

I watched Oblivion last night, and wondered how Tom Cruise manages to walk naturally on these things.....

f4911de3db87d362955f9471e3439a94.jpg

.....and do they edit the strings out, or just use fishing line?

Goodluckmonkey said:
Can't do that. It's my duty to take things off at a tangent.

I watched Oblivion last night, and wondered how Tom Cruise manages to walk naturally on these things.....

f4911de3db87d362955f9471e3439a94.jpg

.....and do they edit the strings out, or just use fishing line?
People similarly challenged wear magic shoes like this
Cry_Palace_001.jpg