What's new

Anti Perforation Warranty

AdeB

Members
Reaction score
Car
2010 Accord Type S
Hi all,

I just need some advice. I have managed to get hold of a spoiler, as fitted to the Euro Accord and the Acura TSX.
I could easily fit it myself, only thing is I am sure if I do it will void the anti-perforation warranty.
To that end can any body shop fit it or does it need to be 'Honda Approved'?
Lets face it the Accord is in dire need of a spoiler, and not one of those carbon fibre things that should only appear on an F1 car.

Thanks for you time.

Ade

can you not stick it on with 3m tape. That stuff sticks like s**** to a blanket. No holes no worries.

If its like this then you will have no problem.

ABS209A_-_Acura_TSX_Lip_Spoiler_2009__1_1__ezr2__42577__71860_zoom.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACURA-2009-2011-TSX-JDM-HONDA-ACCORD-CU1-CU2-REAR-WING-TRUNK-SPOILER-/270988857756?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1831d19c

Adrian if its the same as mine and is a genuine Honda spoiler its needs M3 tape and 4 bolts each end.
I would say if it has the template for fixing holes it would be ok.
The reason is you can buy the spoilers from any dealers and fix them yourself by the guild Honda give you.
To be on the safe side give Honda UK a call and double check with them.

I think it could be this spoiler as this is the one thats on the Euro and TSX

Rear-WingSpoiler_600.jpg

If it voids any warranty surely its just gonna be voiding the boot lid which shouldnt really matter. Best check with Honda though.

Jace.... That's the one, identical to my CL7 spoiler if you ask me.... So why don't they offer them in this country????

Thanks for the replies!

I don't know why Honda decided not to let the UK have this spoiler. Its a shame really. Where did you get yours from? Is it genuine or a copy?

I don't know why Honda decided not to let the UK have this spoiler. Its a shame really. Where did you get yours from? Is it genuine or a copy?

A genuine copy I think!!! from flea bay. Once it's sprayed and on nobody will know.... apart from you guys!