What's new

anti roll bar stabilisers

Original Nutta

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer 2.4
Im finding it very hard to source after market ones. Been to eurocarparts, parkers, and a few other place they seem to be about 1inch longer then the regular ones. I cant offered the originals from dealers at the moment as cash is tight they want 50 + vat each and i need both front - the after markets ones that are not correct size are £10 + vat. Can anyone recommend where else i can try. I got a 04 2.4 accord estate.

The Meyle HD drop links I fitted to the front of mine were noticeably longer than the originals. Additionally, they were said to be suitable for both Saloon and tourer models, while Honda list these as different part numbers. Matt's second link is where several of us discussed this and I was reassured that they would fit OK... they did, and a year later are still fine.

Thanks guys for the replay. Im still confused which brand to get. I cant afford originals. One car part shop did mention blueprint will be correct size but at 24.99 + vat still out my budget is there anywhere online to buy blueprint products? What if i fit the cheapy ones that euro carparts and parkers have but are approx 30mm longer