What's new

Any Indigo Blue Accord owners with after market alloys?

Stevearcade

TA Friend
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
2003 Accord CM2
Alright Guys,

I've looked through the Member Gallery section but the only person with an Indigo Blue Accord with after market alloys is Mr CL7 and his savage alloy collection. Does anyone have (or can link) any good pictures of an Indigo Blue Accord with after market alloys.

I've got to sort my alloys in the future as they're Epsilons, have the usual corrosion and are starting to leak (about 4 PSI a month :unsure: ). I don't particularly like them, so won't be refurbishing them. Will just replace them, but am a little stumped as to what to go for. I'm concerned the Indigo Blue could clash a little with Gunmetal Grey and/or Black. I'm thinking bronze or gold might work, but could be over the top. I want to avoid polished rims after the experience I've had with the Epsilons (corrosion etc). And as for pattern, well I thought I wanted 5 or 6 spoke, agressive looking squarish spokes, but looking through the member gallery has just confused me even more :rolleyes: . So many choices... So if you know of any links/pictures of Indigo Blue Accords with after market alloys, please link me up baby ;) .

Thanks in advance.

Steve

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-Executive-/290624963562?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43aa9903ea
My old car that I sold 3 months ago. I also had Epsilons on the car before purchasing the ones in the pictures. Hope this helps.

You could end up going for gold Babs type alloys.they will look superb. Also try rota 's in 18 in abronze colour will look awsome

It's gotta be 17" wheels I'm afraid. 18s will put my insurance up, the tyres cost more and quite honestly, living right near the centre of town I have to pull some pretty extreme manoeuvres to get parking spaces and so Kerbing is a harsh reality. I wouldn't want to get 18s as I'll only damage them very quickly. I'll probably end up damaging whatever I get and so don't want to break the bank.

But yeah, I've been looking at some bronze and gold wheels. They do look great against the indigo blue (let's face it it's a dark purple :lol: ).

It's gotta be 17" wheels I'm afraid. 18s will put my insurance up, the tyres cost more and quite honestly, living right near the centre of town I have to pull some pretty extreme manoeuvres to get parking spaces and so Kerbing is a harsh reality. I wouldn't want to get 18s as I'll only damage them very quickly. I'll probably end up damaging whatever I get and so don't want to break the bank.

But yeah, I've been looking at some bronze and gold wheels. They do look great against the indigo blue (let's face it it's a dark purple :lol: ).
:lol: trust me bud,bronze and gold do work well,believe or not so does silver(in the right wheel)ill post some pictures up for you buddy tonight,off to work now :(

Thanks for your comments Steven. If you want to go for something special in 17's why not try the drift works forum there are plenty of different styles and colours of wheels people are selling.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160755209670?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1169

Chromes look nice, black would go well with the colour as well