What's new

ATR Calipers for 2004 Tourer

simontown

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 Accord Tourer
Hi guys,

Looking at some new calipers and wondered if anyone had any experience if these.....

BNIB Calipers

Look like good value but only if quality is strong....

unless you have 2.2 or 2.4 they will fit, I have the same on my tourer ;-) if you have 2.0 your break discs are 280mm so you'll need 300mm to fit on that calipers.

Thanks buddy,

Mine is the 2004 CDTI....so these should be ok?

Just look like good value as new parts but no experience of Budweg?

How much difference did you notice when fitted? Any unwanted side effects?

What pads are you using with them?

Cheers

Simon

they will fit to ctdi, I got mine from breakers and just refurbished them, so can't say anything about Budweg, unwanted side effects hehe more expensive brake pads ;) now I'm using ebc green, but my next pads are lying on the shelf and they are Hawk ;-), I noticed that brake pedal is stiffer and it doesn't go so deep as previously, but I changed calipers and braided brake hoses in the same time so I'm not sure how it will feel just with calipers but some guys who changed just calipers also felt difference.

Have you noticed this link is only showing a caliper fir the front right not the left as well.
So you will pay almost £200 a set it might be worth trying to source some 2nd hand ones tbo

Did notice but fully refurbed still reckon that second hand could cost more......

Although just asked about carriers as looks like might not be included....

Did notice but fully refurbed still reckon that second hand could cost more......

Although just asked about carriers as looks like might not be included....
you're right carriers are not included, they just selling refurbed callipers and as far as I know you need to give them your old ones, it's better to get second hand callipers and give them to http://www.biggred.co.uk/
they will refurbish them and can powder coat in colour of your choice ;-)

I've got no clue mate, if you would get just callipers from budweg you'll be struggle to get carriers only as most peoples are selling these as a set, so I think it's worth to get some used set of ATR callipers with carriers from breakers and send them to biggred, give them a call so you'll find out what's the price, as far as I remember Monks has used biggred ;)

I've got no clue mate, if you would get just callipers from budweg you'll be struggle to get carriers only as most peoples are selling these as a set, so I think it's worth to get some used set of ATR callipers with carriers from breakers and send them to biggred, give them a call so you'll find out what's the price, as far as I remember Monks has used biggred ;)

Cheers buddy