What's new

ATR steering wheel.

not sure, i think it will as many of my friends fitted them into civics without any problems

Depends how you mean, it will fit, but if you have things like cruise control etc then it will need other work.

I fitted a ep3 civic sport steering wheel to mine as its the same as the type r momo one but with a black badge. To keep my cruise control I fitted us spec integra control buttons. B)

Shouldn't create problems as they are inactive with the cruise off, you would just have the problem of putting somewhere. The other thing to check might be the airbag modules, not sure on compatibility.

Sod the airbag... Reduce the weight...
only kidding. Some steering wheels have the airbag adaptor pieces dint they. ?

vimpto said:
I fitted a ep3 civic sport steering wheel to mine as its the same as the type r momo one but with a black badge. To keep my cruise control I fitted us spec integra control buttons. B)
Hi vimpto,

I recently replaced my oem steering wheel with an ATR wheel, and I broke my head over my beloved cruise control :p. As I saw your post I did some searchin on e-bay and wanted to ask if you could point me in the right direction for getting my cruise back. I found some controls over here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-96-01-Acura-Integra-steering-wheel-auto-cruise-control-set-button-panel-/111431774212?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19f1d9f004&vxp=mtr are these the ones you used? And can I be so free to ask how you mounted them to your wheel?

Kind regards

There are no cruise control buttons that fit the ATR wheel unfortunately :( I went for a wheel from an ep3 civic and used the buttons from a us spec DC5 integra. its a straight swap and the airbag wiring just plugs in but you have to cut and re join the 3 wires for the cruise and there not colour coded so I had to guess that bit lol.