What's new

aux belt

Dave04

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Diesel
Sorry if this has been covered already but I'm using my phone so having troubles finding what I need, I've just been down to my local Honda to get a new fan belt and the part I've brought has the part number, 38920-RBD-E01 is this the correct part for the shorter design? The chap down there didn't know that there was two different sizes.

I ordered mine from Holdcroft and was delivered free. I suggest you do the same. The part number on my invoice is H04301-RBD-305 and it cost me £45.76

I'd be surprised if the longer belt was still available from a Honda dealer (what would be the point in selling it?).

I ordered mine from Holdcroft and was delivered free. I suggest you do the same. The part number on my invoice is H04301-RBD-305 and it cost me £45.76

I completely forgot I could do this and have ordered it anyway otherwise I would have done. I gave him a part number I found on here and he said something about it having changed so maybe I've bought the right one.

I'd be surprised if the longer belt was still available from a Honda dealer (what would be the point in selling it?).

Well that's what I thought but he seemed clueless that there was ever two diferent sizes. Ill just have to wait and see what turns up tomorrow.

Well that's what I thought but he seemed clueless that there was ever two diferent sizes. Ill just have to wait and see what turns up tomorrow.

I think Honda provide the new shorter belt, but could be old stock at dealer.

Saying that the part number for the newer shorter belt is 04301RBD305

Picked it up this morning, It is the shorter belt and comes with a little bit of instruction on how to fit the route and remove the old pulley.

Picked it up this morning, It is the shorter belt and comes with a little bit of instruction on how to fit the route and remove the old pulley.

Great - maybe make it a DIY with pics?

The belt itself was quite easy to change but couldn't remove the pulley so am having to drop the car to a mechanic to do the job.