What's new

Awful dipped beam!

No problem Dave :)

If you want to do a decent job of the install, take your front bumper off and look around the under side of the headlights. there is tons of space to fit them down there. CJ who used to be a admin here actually cut a hole in the bottom of his headlight and routed the wires internally. very very neat and almost OEM :)

Adam, if you do order the 55w ones, let me know what they are like, I might get a set. Infact I might just order a set after Christmas, but if you do I would be interested in the difference.

Cheers, Nick

PS have you got 5000K in at the moment?

Adam, if you do order the 55w ones, let me know what they are like, I might get a set. Infact I might just order a set after Christmas, but if you do I would be interested in the difference.

Cheers, Nick

PS have you got 5000K in at the moment?

I am currently running 4300K :)

I have a chance to buy a pair of 2.4 Type S headlights from a(trying to find out if they are Xenon or not) its a pre facelift sport type s.

if anyone can shed light (no pun intended) on if they are factory xenon or not that would be great.

I have been using 55wat HID's for 12 months now. They are great. Never get flashed and a really noticeable upgrade from 35wat. 100% recommended.

I am currently running 4300K :)

I have a chance to buy a pair of 2.4 Type S headlights from a(trying to find out if they are Xenon or not) its a pre facelift sport type s.

if anyone can shed light (no pun intended) on if they are factory xenon or not that would be great.

No they won't be. Only the 2.4 exec came with HID as standard.

No they won't be. Only the 2.4 exec came with HID as standard.

thanks for your input Neil :)

also your comment on your 55w kit is greatly received.

Out of interest do you have those 2 'p3nis' type lines that most of us suffer with from putting HID's in the projector housing ? (could you take a picture at night standing between the headlights at the bonnet, looking down and forward) Please :D

I have been using 55wat HID's for 12 months now. They are great. Never get flashed and a really noticeable upgrade from 35wat. 100% recommended.
Thanks for that. Might get a set ordered ;)

What K are yours Neil? 4300K, 5000K, 6000K 8000K?

Thanks for that. Might get a set ordered ;)

What K are yours Neil? 4300K, 5000K, 6000K 8000K?

6000k and i love them. I had 4300 on my last car but missed the pure white light output of the 6000k bulbs i had previously in a car before that one so went back to 6000k in the Accord.

thanks for your input Neil :)

also your comment on your 55w kit is greatly received.

Out of interest do you have those 2 'p3nis' type lines that most of us suffer with from putting HID's in the projector housing ? (could you take a picture at night standing between the headlights at the bonnet, looking down and forward) Please :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes i have the nob shaped lines. But they are not as bad as i have seen on some cars and to be honest i don't even notice them anymore.