What's new

B1031 Error

MrDen

Reaction score
Car
Accord Mk8
Hello guys. Was reading a lot, but can't find an answer for my problem. My a/c is not switching on. OBD scanner is showing error B1031 ultrasonic sensor malfunction. In garage they told that they can't find this sensor. Can you please help me, what sensor is that?

Attachments

• Compress_20220804_162202_2009.jpg
    Compress_20220804_162202_2009.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 5
A scanner is unlikely to tell you the exact issue, how good is the topdon on earlier faults with your Accord ?

Done DPF reg a few times and cleaned some simple errors. You cant use all of its potential with Honda

ultrasonic sensor is for the alarm and has nothing to do with the climate control system. Virtually every single Honda I’ve ever scanned regardless of age has this error registered, it’s nothing to worry about.

ultrasonic sensor is for the alarm and has nothing to do with the climate control system. Virtually every single Honda I’ve ever scanned regardless of age has this error registered, it’s nothing to worry about.
Thank you for an answer. It has just been registered as an air con error and the air con is not working.

That can’t be possible the climate ecu doesn’t have any connection into the security module to which the ultrasonic is connected