What's new

Beginners paint correction course

simontown

Members
Reaction score
Car
2004 Accord Tourer
Just in case any one is interested still 5 places available on the next machine polishing course I am organising at KDS Gillingham....

KDS

:D

Damn, I really want to do this, but I'm already at a training course this month and the missus would wig out :lol:

Any other dates in the pipeline?

Damn, I really want to do this, but I'm already at a training course this month and the missus would wig out :lol:

Any other dates in the pipeline?

I organise all the group events so keep an eye on the thread on Detailing World

Planning an advanced day shortly with focus on wet sanding and stone chip repair.....will put an update on here as soon as the dates are sorted.

There is an open day at Kds on Sunday the 7th of April which is well worth the visit...

KDS Open day 7/3/13

I organise all the group events so keep an eye on the thread on Detailing World

Planning an advanced day shortly with focus on wet sanding and stone chip repair.....will put an update on here as soon as the dates are sorted.

There is an open day at Kds on Sunday the 7th of April which is well worth the visit...

KDS Open day 7/3/13

Might be able to visit this one too. need to check if I'm working that day. If not I'm up for it. will let you know tomorrow.

Fully booked now but I'll let you guys know when I run another course....regards Simon

Perhaps VoG could post his thoughts on the day? Think it's going to be great!

well, what can i say... you lot who didn't attend mist a lot..
Good:
Grate day. lots to learn. Very nice people. Did try different polishing machines. Learn different ways to work with machines, witch pads and liquid to use on different paint.
Bad: Now I know how bad my car looks (I knew It's bad, but didn't realize how bad. As it black so.... )
Good: Now I know how to sort it out and what I need for that.

Many thanks Simon. That was very nice day. Looking forward to meed with you again one day.