What's new

BLUETOOTH

nebitomi

Members
Reaction score
Car
HONDA ACCORD 2007
HELLO
My bluetooth does not work !i cant pair with me phone!
my phone cant see my car bluetooth sign !
any idea or sudgest what can i do with that?
thank you

HELLO
thank you

Mine has just started doing the same! It used to work, now I have exactly the same problem as you :(

seems that HFT bluetooth sucks donkeyballs on the accord? quite a lot of problems with it.

Same problem here, was working ok with iphone and samsung s3, but would not work with s4...

i got an xlink last year with bt, hardly ever use it but the bluetooth works all the time whenever i do decide to turn it on, no idea why the honda system is *****.?

hello
i bought a bluetooth modul for my self!coast was 100 phund!is good prices!!
1 more available if need for someone!!i can send itt by post!

HELLO
thank you

With the Honda hands free I've had different problems with different phones, and used those same phones with other hands free kits without any problems. Not sure theres anything you can do.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I tried to connect my S4 to the bluetooth and it didn't connect, yet I deleted a who bunch of phones of the previous owners to include what they labelled a samsung. Google hasn't been very helpful either :(

Mine doesn't work as well.
Press the HFT button but no sound, just not doing anything.

Google search doesn't help at all, perhaps the only place which can get a solution would be Honda

Does the bluetooth come stock on an 07 plate? I have the buttons for it on the steering wheel but cant see any settings for it on the menu

I think if you have the buttons then you should have it. All accessed by pressing the button then talking to it. The car must be stopped to pair your phone.
Try pressing the button then saying menu or help.

What problems are you having with pairing? How are you trying to do it?

I press Button and say phone set up. Then she gives next options. I say pair. I give a 4 digit code. She says its searching for a phone and it does nothing. I've set my Bluetooth to be detectable but nothing happens. I scan on the phone but it finds nothing. Boo!

You're better than me Eric.

I pressed the button and no response at all, not even a beep tone. The system seems doesn't exist (you know what I meant lol)

Look into the manual but there has no trouble shooting about this issue :(

I think when I did mine, once the system is searching for your phone make your phone search too, then when your phone finds the car input the code into your phone.

Once you start the HFT system searching, you then do a device search on your phone, select Honda HFT and then enter the preset 4 digit code..

Quite a simple process

the problem is that my phone does not find the honda BT when searching?

Not sure about this being a simple process. We can't even get to the bluetooth setup.

I say phone setup, it turns on the aircon.

I say menu, it takes me to sat nav.

So I joked and said call babcia (my mother in law) and it changed the language to German! Proper stuffed now.

lol sorry to hear that you're having more problems than me.

Let's hope someone can offer a solution!

Udai there is two different buttons for talking to the car. One accesses menus like what you have described, and the other button is for the phone only.
Off the top of my head, you need to be using the two closest to you, not the two behind them.

Eric it could be worth checking to see if all fuses are in place. Occasionally the Bluetooth system flattens some batteries and a previous owner could have pulled a fuse.

Dave G said:
Udai there is two different buttons for talking to the car. One accesses menus like what you have described, and the other button is for the phone only.
Off the top of my head, you need to be using the two closest to you, not the two behind them.

Eric it could be worth checking to see if all fuses are in place. Occasionally the Bluetooth system flattens some batteries and a previous owner could have pulled a fuse.
I was looking into the driver manual, but I couldn't found the fuse for the HFT :(

Anybody knows which one is it?

Thank for the tip Dave, I followed your advice and managed to change the language back to English.

I also accessed the phone setup, selected pair, gave the 4 digit code (which I made up as couldn't find anything on my phone relating to this) and the system said it was searching for my phone. No joy after that, it literally came to a stand still.

I'm at the same stage as eric now.

You're half way there.. when the hft system starts looking for the phone, you have to tell your phone to search for a bluetooth device, when you see honda hft listed, select and the when prompted enter the 4 digit code.

Once thats done the hft system will prompt you to say a name to store the phone under.

Mine decided to play up yesterday after working for months. Phone paired as normal but steering wheel buttons did nothing and nothing happened when someone called me. Hoping it works again today after switching off over night.

Followed your advice, phone paired but setup a default security code...which i didnt note because i said no to it. Made 1 call to my wife and then lost access when the engine turned off.

When pairing you should tell the car what security code you want to use then enter it in your phone when it tries to pair with your car.