What's new

Bought one today!

mango

Members
Reaction score
Car
B20TurboCRX &TypeS
So I finally bought one! Gone and bought my first 'grown up' car at the age of 38! :lol:

Left a deposit on this 03 Type S saloon today.

3 owners, 125k but fsh, paint's in really good shape, just a scrape on the back bumper from someone dragging something in or out of the boot, and a few to be expected stone chips on the front bumper, but no dings or dents in any metal.

Wheels could do with a refurbeventually, they've been painted over some scuffs, but no really nasty gouges. Might get them done in gold/bronze....

Picking it up tomorrow, and very much looking forward to it. :)

Plans for it extend as far as refurbing the wheels, and if I can ever find the time/be arsed, to dechrome the window trim and the grille surround, or maybe get a mugen copy grille. So it'll probbaly just stay as it is then. :lol:

Means the CRX can get even more hardcore! :D

Pics nicked off the ad..

accord1.jpg

accord2.jpg

Nice - me likey B)

Cheers! :)

Another thought is boot lip or spoiler...... ?

Off to search :)

Window visors ordered thanks to link in BlamesCL9's thread! Cheers mate! :)

Dude the car looks great!!!!

And at 125K it's still only just run in!!!!! Good find mate!

P.S Really looking forward to seeing the CRX get more hardcore!!!!!!

welcome mate,i like the look of that type-s,brilliant colour

Cheers! Yeah, it's exactly what I wanted colour and wheels wise from a stock one. Rear tints are a bonus. Subtle cosmetic mods will be the way forward. No point looking for more power when the CRX is shortly going for a full engine tear down and rebuild with a B18C4 head on the B20B3 bottom end, new T3/T4 turbo and obviously a remap. Expecting well over 300bhp and 300lbs torque at half a bar of boost and to be running faster quarters than the 12.6 it has run previously! Might have to cage it eventually! :lol:

B18C4 head on the B20B3

Errrrrr, WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Mate that's gonnma be one serious machine!!!!! Add a couple of bar of boost, and you'll be smiling so much your face might fall off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

agreed, Nice car, nice colour and like simon said the CRX updates and photos are more than welcome too :lol:

Lovely looking car fella

Good job buddy, you got one in a cracking colour too. You're right about setting about to de-chrome the window trim, it makes such a difference. B) Have fun with it buddy, sneak a short ram intake under the bonnet so you can hear the i-vtec sing too :lol: