What's new

Bronze Epsilons....

mango

Members
Reaction score
Car
B20TurboCRX &TypeS
Not sure if anyone has done this before, but I'm well happy with how they turned out for a diy job, and how they look on the car...

GoldOnAccord.jpg

GoldWheel.jpg

Painted in Wheelpaints Volks Bronze. Definitely more gold than bronze though, even with a matt black ground coat.

Cool as though I reckon.

Would look better lowered, but it's just my comfy daily driver so I shouldn't really!

Dude! They look Sick! I love them. I never thought Epsilons could scrub up so nicely in bronze. I might look at cleaning mine up.

they look great, but first impression was that hmm nice scooby, blue with gold wheels ;)

Dude! They look Sick! I love them. I never thought Epsilons could scrub up so nicely in bronze. I might look at cleaning mine up.
Cheers, yeah, they came out really well, I think they look so much better in this colour than in silver. I had a few slight buckles straightened out of them then spent a lot of time stripping and prepping them, plenty of primer, a good coat of matt black as that paint is known to be pretty light, then used a litre of paint and a litre of clear on them!

they look great, but first impression was that hmm nice scooby, blue with gold wheels ;)
Yeah, there is that ***ociation! But it's a good colour combination so I can live with it!

Nice look bro
Cheers. :)

I agree that's good colour combo, that's why I was hunting for some gold/bronze wheels for my dark blue tourer ;-)

That car lowered would look slick
I am tempted! If some bargain lowering springs pop up for sale on here I might not be able to resist.

Got the mugen style wind deflectors to go on as well when I get round to it

Yes the wind deflectors will look good. Keep us updated ok

Looks nice, I got new apex lowering springs if you interested :) bought a while ago but never fitted. They 134 on fleebay, will sell for 100. Pm if interested.

Looks nice, I got new apex lowering springs if you interested :) bought a while ago but never fitted. They 134 on fleebay, will sell for 100. Pm if interested.

That's a bargain! Do it, I have Apex and they're great for the money.

Definitely interested. Cheers.

***uming they were bought for the diesel you have, do you or anyone else know if the spring rates are the same between the diesel and petrol? I'm thinking the diesel is probably a heavier lump?

Yes, they were bought for my diesel. Sorry, I didn't realise yours is petrol. So I don't really know if they fit.

Oh ffs, they will fit, I meant I'm not sure if they be as low as diesel. But I think it should be pretty the same. They are 35mm as far as I remember.

The Apex spring is made simply for the 7th gen. I think it's fairly stiff so the additional weight on the front from the diesel lump is accommodated for. They do have a different spring for the rear of the tourer though.