What's new

Can you get pre painted boot spoliers

NeVeR

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2006
My mate was saying he was able to get a pre painted (colour matched) boot spoiler for his Audi, can you get them in the UK for Accords ?

My mate was saying he was able to get a pre painted (colour matched) boot spoiler for his Audi, can you get them in the UK for Accords ?

Yes, Ebay is your friend.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAINTED-ACURA-TSX-boot-LIP-SPOILER-05-06-07-08-accord-/170576096769?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27b720ae01#ht_3400wt_1139

Oh ebay did work lol..

But i was thinking of something a little bigger.. not massive tho.

Oh ebay did work lol..

But i was thinking of something a little bigger.. not massive tho.

Honda will sell you one but it will cost a lot. It will be pre painted as well.

Other than that try a breakers if you want something bigger that will suit the Accord.

You can pick up this sort of thing but it will need painting.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOOT-SPOILER-HONDA-ACCORD-/330531667373?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf538fdad#ht_1223wt_1139

ya thats the size i was looking for.

Any idea how much honda will charge ?

Is it hard to colour match if i did buy that one ? I've metallic blue

I have no idea how much it will cost from Honda but i can pretty much guarantee it will not be cheap. Any half decent sprayer will be able to colour match that spoiler for you and shouldn't cost more than £50.

I would say about £300 for the big one and £200 for small.This is only a guess.

Hi - little but off topic - but I bought one of those boot lip spoilers off ebay - painted and delivered, £39. Colour match (graphite grey) is 100% perfect, fitting was easy and it looks great IMO - one thing to watch though, the carrier (FedEx in this case) sent me a £15 bill two weeks after it arrived (£5 tax and a £10 admin charge!) wasn't expecting that........