What's new

CAR GOES IN LIMP MODE AFTER EGR REMOVED FROM ECU AND BLANKED

Junaid

Reaction score
Car
Honda accord
Hello everyone.... Ive got an honda accord 2006 ICTDI... I deleted the EGR from ecu and remapped.. I blanked the EGR valve... The car was driving fine and went on limp mode.. No rev more than 2000rpm...i turned off the car and then turned on and the car was driving fine... Then it happened again after a short drive.. Same i just turned off and on the car and now is driving fine..it happened only twice.. I don't know when it will happen again.. no any lights on dashboard..What could be the problem?? Please if anyone can help

It sounds like it hasn’t been done correctly, but without running any diagnostics it’s impossible for me to say with any certainty. Like I said take it back and get it properly checked.

It sounds like it hasn’t been done correctly, but without running any diagnostics it’s impossible for me to say with any certainty. Like I said take it back and get it properly checked.
Ok thanks fahad.. I will keep you updated about this issue

For anyone considering having any tuning work done on their Accord, you can do no better than to contact Fahad, I speak from experience, and even if you have to travel you can be safe in the knowledge that you will have had the best possible hands on your car !!!

For anyone considering having any tuning work done on their Accord, you can do no better than to contact Fahad, I speak from experience, and even if you have to travel you can be safe in the knowledge that you will have had the best possible hands on your car !!!

Seconded !