What's new

Castrol Oil - Which One?

I will, but at the correct times/mileages it'll be going into Honda, so me personally will only be doing 1 a year. Sorry I've completely ruined this thread now with my confusing ramblings! :D So is there a smaller tub of 4l or 5l available?

Mine only arrived the other day and with the miles I do I will only need to do one oil change per year.

The other thing you can do is if you have friends or family who have a BMW, Mercedez etc you can always pass some on to them.

My uncle's have a BMW and Mercedez and when I told them of what I bought they were interested in getting their hands on the oil!!! :D

I will, but at the correct times/mileages it'll be going into Honda, so me personally will only be doing 1 a year. Sorry I've completely ruined this thread now with my confusing ramblings! :D So is there a smaller tub of 4l or 5l available?
I would probably do the oil change every 7k as I don't want to risk the timing chain going faulty. Even more of a reason to do so on the facelift as it is not covered by exstended warranty. The 25ltr can makes so much sense for this and works out a good economical option.
For me 1 year just seems too long and 10k is too much miledge between changes.

I would probably do the oil change every 7k as I don't want to risk the timing chain going faulty. Even more of a reason to do so on the facelift as it is not covered by exstended warranty. The 25ltr can makes so much sense for this and works out a good economical option.
For me 1 year just seems too long and 10k is too much miledge between changes.

Agree!

7K is what I average every year!

And we have to remind ourselves and others that this is a Honda engine!!!!

No offence guys but if you're doing 7k miles a year, you're better off with a petrol car anyway :lol:

No offence guys but if you're doing 7k miles a year, you're better off with a petrol car anyway :lol:

Yes True!

But Like I said everybody has different tastes!

I'm still looking for one! Will be interesting to see how long I would have had to wait had I not gone for this car.