What's new

chrome sport petals

hazley

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Could anyone let me know where to get them for my 04 7th gen,If you have pictures could you please post them up.Cheers

Any main Honda dealer should sell these.
I brought mine for my 8th gen from HH at about £125

They weren't available for the 7th gen, as the accelerator pedal needs to be changed as a whole unit :eek:

They weren't available for the 7th gen, as the accelerator pedal needs to be changed as a whole unit :eek:
I think,that you are not right.I saw on 7gen in members galery.

Pedals

Looks like you rivet on the foot-rest, clutch and brake pedal covers and replace the entire acc pedal. Very bling, but I don't like the idea of riveting myself. Could work loose over time. I'd rather bolt them on with small counter sunk hex bolts with nylon threaded nuts so they don't work loose too. The bolts would sit flush and look more bling in my opinion. Rivets can look a little bit "because race car" if you know what I mean.

There are members with these fitted.
Just ask at a dealers.

Gaz you pi ss head lol

Haha, I had them on my clio (standard fitment) they did look good but once your foot was wet they could slip. with us being in the UK rain is a common occurance :lol:

I think,that you are not right.I saw on 7gen in members galery.

Okay, I'll rephrase that, they weren't avaiable from Honda as an accessory due to the fact that the complete accelerator pedal ***embly had to be changed. Yes you can buy the Euro R ones at the costs shown. I have an accessory brochure and they are not shown in them ;)

Hear is the diy for them.

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/67-diy-honda-alloy-pedals/