What's new

clip-on wind deflectors

valkia

Members
Reaction score
Car
05 Accord Type S
Hi,

I'm looking to buy some wind deflectors but rather get clip on than stick on - anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

What you mean.Some deflectors going on the top chrome who are around windows.Another deflectors going inside window chanel and after going clip too.I am not sure if I answered your question.

Thanks for the reply, they might all clip I'm not sure but I heard some are stuck on - correct me if I'm wrong

If deflector going inside window chanell,clip holds,that deflector nor drop down.Clip are the same wide like window chanell.

I got some of eBay. About £20ish. They sit inside the window channel and you force two clip things inside the window channel with a flat blade screw driver to help hold them in place. I've have to reposition my rear door ones as they'd slipped a little. Also at high speed I can hear slight wind getting in the front windows as the seal is obviously not flush in places. But for £20ish they look nice and I don't do that much high speed cruising (not without the stereo blasting anyway) so the noise isn't much of a bother to me.