What's new

CN1 Coilovers/Lowering

waynekerr

Reaction score
Car
7th Gen Honda Accord
Hey all,

Have had a nosey through all the threads that came up under the search of 'coilovers' and 'lowering' etc, but can't seem to find much for a CN1.

Tein don't have CN1 listed as an option, so are they a no go or can I use another variant? Was kinda hoping to go with these after seeing all the write ups and positive reviews surrounding them.

Does anyone have any personal experience with BC Racing coilovers? Haven't read that many great reviews on them so don't want to lay out nearly £800+ if they aren't great.

Seen other options such as AP and KW (who I've never heard of before) but they state they're for 01-03 saloons rather than my 05, is that due to the fork suspension, or is it not an issue?

As you can see I have absolutely 0 experience in this department, so any help would be hugely appreciated, and any apologies if I missed a thread that already has this covered.

I had BC coilovers on CN1 which were previously on a Type S CL9. Great thing about them is you can setup them up for many different uses. Damping can be made fairly soft or quite hard if you want to go on track. They can be at normal ride height or slammed very low depending on what you want.

I went pretty low on mine as you can see.

34257325522_11fcc88f72_b.jpg

33606409173_60bfafdfc4_b.jpg