What's new

Coilovers HSD or BC?

vtistu

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL9
Anyone have experience with HSD coilovers?
At £565 from driftworks it's a good price.
BC Racing for £600 (H Tune)

I got my bc coilovers from dc performance, I have done 20k on them now and they are still as awesome as the day I fitted them.

Now I'm torn, I had almost settled on BC.
Maybe if Driftworks do a discount!

im using buddyclub n+.might cost a few £ more.but i think they are worth it.quality and ride,handling is amazing.think they are around £900.but paul huges from buddyclub offered a discount for £700.

when i was looking at coilovers.i was told by a few people that hsd,bc are entry level coilover.and not to expect to much from them.so went buddyclub

if i was to do my suspension again.i think i would try spoon sports springs and koni shock.koni shocks have a life time warrenty

BC isn't that basic, separate preload and ride height, adjustable damping force and pillow ball top mounts included. ive driven them on salty roads and the struts have not corroded at all.

No its a static topmount but instead of rubber you get a pillow ball.

What your on about is what they call "adjustable top mounts"

I'm running BC coilovers for over 2 years now, I had heard the standard top mounts were not the best so I went ahead and bought the the pillowball top mounts but still have not had a reason to change the standerd ones and might never have to..